I had a craving for Starbucks’ granola bar today so gave it a try at home !
2 1/2 cups- oats
1/2 cup- almonds (chopped)
1/3 cup- honey
1/4 cup- butter
1/4 cup- brown sugar
1/3 cup- peanut butter
1. Put oats and almonds in oven for 5 mins and let it toast a little.
2. Combine butter, honey and sugar in saucepan and bring to boil until all the sugar has dissolved. Add peanut butter.
3. Combine sauce with oats/nuts in a bowl and mix. Add raisins and put in an dish.
4. Wet your fingers and press down firmly (press for about one minute so it’s all packed nice and tight) .
5. Store in fridge and cool for two hours