Ingredients (2 ppl)
- 2 x zucchinis
- olive oil
- 1 x can black beans (rinsed)
- 1 1/2 cup rice
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
- grated cheese
- salt and pepper
- fresh coriander (chopped)
1. Place a baking sheet in the oven and heat to 200 C. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and, using a teaspoon, hollow out each zucchini half. Brush the cut sides with 1 tsp oil, then place on the heated baking sheet, cut side down. Roast for 5 minutes.
2. Mix cooked rice, tomato paste, beans, spices and some cheese in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Turn the zucchini cut side up and fill with the rice bean mixture. Sprinkle on extra cheese and continue roasting until the zucchini is just tender (8 to 10 minutes)
4. Top with fresh coriander and serve.
A lot more filling than it looks! We’re stuffed !