Wanted to French it up a bit tonight without going too heavy…. big hit with the French husband and it’s going on the ‘regulars’ list! Bon appetit!
– green asparagus
– white mushrooms
– bacon bits
– onion, chopped
– garlic, chopped
– Hollandaise sauce
1. Cut asparagus stems, chop onions and garlic and coarsly dice mushrooms.
2. Brown the onion and garlic. Add in asparagus, mushroom and bacon bit and cook it all untill asparagus is not too crispy.
3. Poach eggs (or soft boil if you can’t poach and egg like yours truly)
4. Heat up hollandaise sauce from pack (or if you’re really motivated, Google how to make hollandaise sauce and go for it!)
5. Place mix in bowl, top with eggs and hollandaise sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.